Experienced Maryland Injury Lawyer Works to Maximize Client Results
Thorough Baltimore litigator delivers strong counsel and representation
If you’ve been injured through someone else’s negligence, a law firm with a successful track record gives you the best chance to obtain the compensation you deserve. At Neurick LLC, we have more than 15 years of legal experience pursuing justice on behalf of injured victims and have garnered top reviews from clients and peers alike for the exceptional results we’ve secured in personal injury, auto accident and other types of cases. As a former insurance company attorney, Alan Neurick understands the strategies and tactics insurers use to minimize your claim. That’s also why the firm can help you anticipate case developments and ensure that you are not pressured into a substandard settlement. From our Maryland and D.C. offices, we represent a diverse group of clients, but our goal remains the same: to seek full compensation and ease the financial and emotional burdens of an unexpected injury.
Reputable law firm with offices in Baltimore, Annapolis, Bowie, and Washington, D.C.
How your litigation is handled can have life-changing consequences. Individuals and families trust our firm with these important matters for many reasons, most notably our:
- Strong recommendations — Attorney Alan Neurick has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work.
- Caring counsel — We realize that after you’ve been hurt, your legal case is only one of many challenges you face. Our firm is committed to handling every detail skillfully so that you have time to heal and resume your daily work and family life.
- Personalized attention — By personally representing each client, we can give detailed advice tailored to specific situations and goals.
We offer a professional assessment of your case in a free consultation, and you will not have to pay any legal fees or costs unless we obtain a recovery in your personal injury or motor vehicle accident matter.
Skilled attorney focused on winning in civil and contract cases
Our firm represents clients throughout Maryland and Washington, D.C. in several areas of practice, including:
- Personal injury — We provide comprehensive legal support for personal injury victims, including those injured by vehicle accidents and dog bites.
- Civil litigation — In any type of civil litigation, we provide diligent advocacy to give you the greatest likelihood of success.
- Contract law — For contract law disputes, we analyze the relevant terms promptly and press for an appropriate resolution.
- Insurance litigation — Attorney Alan Neurick’s experience working for an insurance company gives litigants a key advantage in disputes arising from policies.
- Collections — Our firm has the skill and experience to facilitate efficient collection on behalf of business clients or judgment creditors/holders.
Whether your case goes to trial or is resolved through a favorable settlement, we have the skills and background to advocate strongly on your behalf.
Contact a Maryland litigation attorney for a free initial consultation
Neurick LLC delivers skilled legal representation for a wide range of litigation matters including personal injury, auto accident, breach of contract claims, and collection matters. Please call 443-519-2904 or contact us online for a free initial consultation at one of our offices located in Baltimore, Annapolis, Bowie, and Washington, D.C.